Skip to content
President of the Assembly – Yevhen Romanenko and scientific secretary – Irina Chaplay took part in the All-Ukrainian scientific practical conference with international participation “Reformation of the public management and administration: theory, practice, international experience”, that held in October 28, 2016 in the Odessa Regional Institute of Public administration of the National Academy of public administration under the President of Ukraine.
The conference organized with the purpose of constructive discussing of the tasks related to the implementation of the Law of Ukraine “On Higher Education” from 01.07.2014 №1556-VII, «On civil service” from 16.12.1993 №3723; solving of the actual for the Ukrainian today’s issues of structural reformation of the public administration; implementation of the Programme of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, the Strategy for Sustainable Development “Ukraine-2020” Strategy of reforming the civil service and service in local government until 2017, the Strategy of public administration reform in Ukraine 2016-2020, Decrees of the President of Ukraine “On promoting civil society in Ukraine “and” On the 20th anniversary of Constitution of Ukraine”.
The conference brought together leading experts of Ukraine of the public administration, academics, professors, doctoral students and graduate students of higher educational institutions of Ukraine and foreign partner institutions that deal with management issues.
The conference program, highlighting the most pressing scientific problems of information society encompassed considering of the following questions:
1. Development of the system of regional governance under decentralization.
2. Regional economic system: the analysis and the development.
3. Socio-cultural development of territories of Southern region: historical experience and modern perspective.
4. Theoretical and methodological grounds and areas of decentralization today.
5. Ukraine in integration processes.
6. Introduction of information society technologies at regional and local levels.
7. Project intended public management: Theory and Practice.
8. Reform of professional training of public servants.
9. State regulation in the field of public administration.
10. New tools of management in the public administration.
On the conference research results of the 2016 by the comprehensive research project “Public Administration and Local Self-Government” are highlighted.
Special attention was paid to the discussing of the problems and prospects of reforming of the regional government in Ukraine and searching the modern mechanisms of influence on regional development. The strategic goal of implementing of the state regional policy is to create conditions for dynamic, balanced development of regions of Ukraine in order to ensure the social and economic unity of the state, increasing regional competitiveness, enhance economic activity, raising living standards, adherence to state-guaranteed social and other standards for every citizen regardless of residence.
The results of the scientific conference will be published in the edition of abstracts and reports by the separate collection.
In order to learn more please visit the site: http://www.oridu.odessa.ua/?fil=news/2016/10/28/000