Skip to content
We invite you to take part in the All-Ukrainian Scientific-Practical Conference “Problems of realization of the Euro-integration and Euro-Atlantic courses of Ukraine”, co-organized by the NGO “Ukrainian Assembly of Doctors of Sciences in Public Administration”, that will be held on May 13, 2020 at the Interregional Academy of Personnel Management.
The purpose of the event is to discuss the fundamentally applied and methodological issues of the functioning of the implementation of the European integration and Euro-Atlantic courses of Ukraine.
Thematic areas of the conference:
1. Actual problems of implementation of the Euro-Atlantic vector of Ukraine’s foreign policy
2. Ukraine’s integration into the European Union: problems and prospects.
3. Cooperation of Ukraine and the European Union in political, economic, social, cultural and other spheres.
4. European norms and values in the socio-political and economic life of Ukraine
5. Current problems of development of international tourism in Ukraine in the context of its European integration
6. International Legal Aspects of Ukraine’s Integration into the European Community
7. Economic, civil and criminal issues in the context of activation of European integration processes
8. Topical issues of national security in the conditions of realization of the European integration and Euro-Atlantic courses of Ukraine
9. Current problems of information technology development and their influence on the state development
10. Innovative approaches to management in the field of vocational education.
President E.O. Romanenko