The set of materials for participation in the VІІ International scientific-practical conference “Modern aspects of modernization of science in Ukraine: a condition, problems, tendencies of development” , which will take place on March 7, 2021, remotely, in Salzburg (Austria) started. The event will be held under the auspices of the Publishing Group “Scientific Perspectives”. The deadline for submission of materials is March 1, 2020.
* Public administration, self-government and civil service.
* Accounting, analysis and audit.
* Money, finance and credit.
* Economics and enterprise management.
* Culture and art.
* Mathematical methods in economics.
* Taxation and budget system.
* Psychology, pedagogy, education, philosophy and philology.
* Development of productive forces and regional economy.
We invite you to cooperate!
More about the event at the link: http://perspectives.pp.ua/index.php/np/conferences
The conference certificate can be considered a document confirming participation in a scientific conference in a country that is a member of the OECD and / or the EU in accordance with the Procedure for awarding academic titles to scientific and scientific-pedagogical staff, approved by the Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine from 14.01.2016 № 13!
President of the Assembly E.O. Romanenko